Sunday, July 20, 2008

still here

i'm still here, just not posting. it's too hot to be outside and i've really let the vegetable garden go. even the okra is not doing well, ugh. anyway, i've been working on renovating the kitchen which is a huge pain in the butt, having no kitchen sink is a horrible inconvenience.
i have been working on some block prints and will get some of those posted when i return from a trip back home. look for some new art next weekend or in late july. maybe you will recognize some of the fish from my pictures from mexico!

5 comments:

Gail said...

I missed you and check everyday on my bookmark to see if you've posted. nice photo and I am liking your watercolors!


gail

Unknown said...

I was wondering where you were! Nice to see you back in blogland. I feel your pain about remodelling the kitchen. It is incredibly disruptive. We went through it about 3 or 4 years ago, in Colorado. ugh.

Linda O'Neill said...

Hi Laura...you've been missed! Hope all is well...stay cool! xox

jr said...

girrrrrl! what? where? huh?

thinkin of u... xo

Anonymous said...

Hey sucker!!!!! Hows your new job going?? I see you've been letting these people down...They miss your blogging!! This is my first official BLOG. I don't know if I'm a fan of blogging. Just saying hi. Goig by Kara's today for our football draft. Are you close to getting hit by Gustav?? What a mess.. Talk to you later...